Galvanite Corrosion Resistant Stock Lockers - Six Tier 3-Wide
FOB: Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Ohio, Texas Warehouse
Features Quick Ship!
Galvanite lockers are fabricated from prime galvannealed (hot-dipped zinc-coated, annealed) sheet steel, then finished with an electrostatically applied high-grade powder coat finish providing double protection against corrosion.
Ideal for use in high humidity areas, outdoor locations, near shower or pool areas, and food facilities.
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: 24 gauge, galvannealed corrosion-resistant sheet steel
- BODY STYLES: Six tier
- DOOR: 16 gauge, galvannealed corrosion-resistant sheet steel louvered for added ventilation, 18 gauge for box doors
- HINGES: Continuous piano type
- HANDLE (Box): Box lockers include a projecting single-point friction catch door pull prepared for both padlock or built-in lock. No moving parts ensure quiet maintenance-free operation.
- LEGS: 6" high legs are standard. Lockers without legs are available for a nominal charge.
- Model Info