Rivetwell Tire Storage Racks
FOB: Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas or California warehouse
Lead time: 2 weeks for Quick Ship items (indicated by red model numbers below). Otherwise, 8 weeks for production orders.
A storage rack designed specifically to store and organize car and truck tires. All components are engineered to attach snugly to one another without the use of loose fasteners. This unique design has rivets which are factory attached to all left-to-right and front-to-back beams. The rivets align with keyhole slots in the vertical posts. Once tapped into place using a standard rubber mallet, the units are tightly assembled providing maximum strength.
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Cold Rolled Steel Construction
- Quick & Easy Assembly - Requires Only A Rubber Mallet
- Single-Sided Racks Include Four 9-inch Long Wall Ties
- Double-Sided Racks Include Two Racks With Four 18" Ties To Join Racks Together
- Width x Depth (in.): 60 x 21
- Color: Tan
- Tire capacity is based on average passenger tires
- 144" high units are supplied with two standard 6' posts, spliced to achieve 12' height
- 192" high units are supplied with two heavy-duty 8' posts, spliced to achieve 16' height
- Model Info